26 August 2011

Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind

Es mi peli preferida!!!! Este es uno de los últimos diálogos de la pelientre Joel y Clementine....


Clem:  Is time joel. There will soon be gone
Joel: I know
Clem: What we do?
Joel: Enjoy


Joel: I really should go, I have reached my transport
Clem: So go
Joel:  I did, I thought maybe you are crazy, but you are exciting
Clem: I wish you'd stay
Joel:  I wish I'd stayed to. Now I wish I had stayed. I wish I had done a lot more. I wish... I wish I'd stayed. I do
Clem: Well, I came back downstairs, and you were gone.
Joel: I walked out. I walked out the door.
Clem:  Why?
Joel:  I don't know. I felt like a scared little kid. I was like... It was above my head. I don't know.
Clem: You were scared?
Joel: Yeah. Thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfixire, trying to outrun my humiliation, I think.
Clem: Was it something I said?
Joel: Yeah. You said, "So go"... with such disdain, you know?
Clem: Oh, I'm sorry.
Joel: It's okay.
Clem: Joely? What if you stayed this time?
Joel: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
Clem: Come back and make up a good-bye, at least. Let's pretend we had one. Bye, Joel.
Joel: I love you.
(in secret ....Clem: Meet me in Mountaku )


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Gracias por tu comentario!