30 July 2018

Magic Meeting 2018


This last weekend was the annual Harry Potter event from my city calling "Magic Meeting".
I went on Saturday alone to buy many things and help in the "Ravenclaw common room" with the decoration.
It was fantastic! I really enjoy it, full of people helping, decorating and make a lot of stuff to hang out. Full of blue and happiness.
Sadly we lost the common room decoration contest but it was awesome seeing a lot of ravenclaw students putting all his energy and joy.

On Sunday I returned to the event but this time with my family: my son, my husband and my brother. It was the first time there for my son and my brother, they really enjoy it and like it all.

Anyway… I'm very anxious for the next Magic Meeting. Go Eagles!!!

More pics on my instagram: Gothic_Gogo





0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Gracias por tu comentario!